Sunday, June 29, 2014

"Blood & Glory: Legend" Digital Comic




During summer 2012 I did the comic artwork for the game Blood & Glory: Legend developed by Glu mobile inc. and Cryptozoic Entertainment. Based on a script by Gray and Palmioti. Panels are thought to be seen at full screen so somehow every single panel become also a page. Below you will find sketches and final art for some of the panels. Full work was more than 100 panels.















1/3 of the panels done were included in the game. The other 2/3 were part of a clasic comic book with 33 pages. Although I found comic workflow too fast I enjoyed the chance of telling a story with more than one pic.











 The game was succesfully published worldwide more than one year ago (I don't know what happened with the full comic) but it didn't work in my mobile. Recently my friend Tito, who spent his time advancing to reveal all the panels, showed it to me. Thanks Tito!

 And thank you for coming to my cave :)






No comments:

Post a Comment